Saturday 6 March 2010

Today sucks!

I'm not having a good day! Bit of an under statement! Nothing seems to be going right. First my mobile phone decides that it no longer wants to work.. at all! Then I hurt myslef again. Then my cooking goes completely wrong! It was rice for crying out loud! Been in a bad mood because everything is going wrong. I might have a job that i wont be able to go to, but if i turn it down i get my JSA taken off me. Its complete bull! They told me the other day that even if i couldnt afford to get to the job on a dayly basis i still had to take the job because A job is better than no job. Idiots! I would have needed a job to pay for the job!

The job centre will hence forth be known as the joke factory from here on out! I dont want to get in to a political rant about the government and their "ethics" because lets face it, you dont want to read that and i cant be bothered typing it. Plus i would just get really angry over the fact that there (cant think of a better word) F#@%ing over the british public! Which lets face it, they are! Bloody Labour party! Honestly, facebook has it right. Jeremy Clarkson for priminister! Haha i would love to see that! Anyway, have a good evening!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment