Saturday 27 March 2010

My Family Tree Mess

For about a year now I have been trying to do my family tree. I've hardly finished my aunts and uncles and cousins, let alone going back to grand parents and their bothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, mothers, fathers etc. I have a few pictures of my great grandma, great grandad, great great grandma and even one i beileve is my great great grandma. I'm really looking forward to finding out about my ansestors and what they did. Who they were and so on. I think its amazing to know about. History like this is interesting to me because its part of you. Even if you never met them, there still part of who you are because with out them, you wouldnt be here. I will let you know what I find out about my ansestors. Good day to you!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment