Monday 15 March 2010

Happy Bday Mum!

Today is my Mums 50th birthday. Two days ago we held a not such a suprise party... a few members of my family didnt manage to keep it a secret from her. She tried to play dumb.. but like my mum says, there only so much playing you can do! Unfortunatly i asked her why she hadnt played dumb... haha! Anyway we had a special cake made for her. Its a sofa with a little figure of herself playing on a laptop. Next to her on the sofa is a dog, our dog called smokie. And a puffey with a nintendo ds on it. Cost quite a bit but it was a nice cake... until my nephew thought it looked tastey and decided he was going to eat the figures arm! Then he decided he wanted the ds! It was  funny moment when my mum asked what happened and I replied, "Nate ate it.. but dont worry its arm less!". Didnt laugh? Thats ok, you had to be there! Ayway here are the pictures of the cake!

Close up on the figure and the dog. Looks so much like my mum

The whole cake!

I think my mum enjoyed seeing all the family! Oh and Happy birthday to my Auntie Sue! Its her birthday today aswell. And no my Auntie Sue and my Mum arent sisters.

Leanne x

P.S.
I just realised the is my 50th post.. and im wishing my mum a happy 50th birthday! Can we say sppoookkkyyy! Haha jokes.. its not spooky just a co-inky-dink!

No comments:

Post a Comment