Tuesday 16 March 2010

Edgar Hansen F.V Northwestern

So for about a year i've been obsessed with The Deadliest Catch. I mean seriously obsessed! I had to watch it with out fail. I loved the Corneila Marie with the late Capt. Phil Harris. But my most favourite boat is the Northwestern! I have a picture with the current crew which I shall slot in here with their names in order from left to right.

Jake Anderson, Norman Hansen, Sig Hansen, Edgar Hansen, Matt Bradley

The only person who isnt on in this picture is Nick Mavar Jr. Now when I started watching DC I thought Sig was a bit of all right! And then I thought Jake was. Not that I still dont think Jake is Yummy! But it didnt last long because Edgar is now my favourite! I know alot of ladies think that and sorry ladies hes happily married with three kids! But i just wanted to put some pictures of Edgar up so you ladies can drool over him some more! Enjoy!



Can we say YUMMY!!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment