Wednesday 25 November 2009

Here and Now!

I feel like doing a blog soooo here it is! I'm probably one of the people who goes "nobody reads this stuff" but hey i write my blogs because it an escape of feelings. Its how i get all my thoughts together and decide whats important and what isnt! Which brings me to the point of this blog.. what is important in my life right now? Alot of things really, from the whole needing a job issue to the fact i love my nephew!

A month or so ago we had a scare with my nephew and his health. As i have said in other blogs, i have suffered from depression for many years. Over the past year i've worked to combat my depression and my nephew played a big part in that. Hes one of the very few things that makes me happy. The other day he was running around with out a nappy on having "free time". My dog was on the floor just laying there. He fell over near her head, stood up and told us she licked his bum. Then he bent over and slowly backed towards her saying, "Lick! Bum! Lick!". Neadless to say i fell over laughing! He coppied me and fell over pretending to laugh. One of the many funny things hes done.

Familys so imporatant. I dont understand these people who say they want to see their relatives but just dont get round to it. Lifes to short not to love, and to not let the people you love know. Too short to dwell on stupid little things, or to just enjoy the moment. I know for a fact in the past i've held back because of being scared to be myself or scared of rejection or failure. Scared to the best i can be. Lately i've been trying to just go for it, but its not as easy to put in to practice as it is to say. It's a hard thing to put your trust in to other people, but its just as hard to trust yourself. Sounds stupid i know, but seriously think about it! Strange, huh?

Its only November but i've already made promises to myself, im not typing them here, yet atleast. Maybe in the new year i will unveil my plans. For now though my blogging session is over. So peace and love to you, stay safe and live life to the full


Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment