Saturday 28 November 2009

Cancer

My dad and Aunt died of cancer. And I want to share this with you all out there. If you know someone who has or has had cancer then this is for you. If you have cancer this is for you also, and let me wish you a healthy recovery and a long and happy future.




Cancer is so limited that:
It cannot cripple love
It cannot shatter hope
It cannot corrode faith
It cannot destroy peace
It cannot kill friendship
It cannot suppress memories
It cannot silence courage
It cannot invade the soul
It cannot steal eternal life
It cannot conquer the spirit

I also want to share this serenity prayer with you too, something I live by these days:

God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference

God bless and Good luck!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment