Friday 27 November 2009

Early Festivities!



I know a few people who have already put their xmas decs up! To answer your question; yes, I am surrounded by crazy people! Why now? Its November.. maybe these people didn't get the memo?? I'd personally get sick of them by the 15th of December. My date for putting up the decs! Although tonight I have had to fight the urge to put the decs up! The result of watching christmas movies! So insted I decided to eat a chocolate santa and watch some more tv. I might put the decs up a little earlier this year. Around the 5th. But I am a Scrooge! Cant help it, its rare that I enjoy christmas. But I guess im sort of looking toward somethings this christmas. I havent a clue why though! So if your putting your christmas decs up today or very soon (not december) i hope you enjoy them you crazy crazy person!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment