Saturday 28 November 2009

The Georgous Dawn French



 
I personally love Dawn French! I think she is a brilliant comedy genius! I think I am like her in some ways. In others not so much. The thing I love about Dawn is her humour. And the fact that she is a bigger woman who loves life! She has her own clothing label for bigger ladies. Of course when you say Dawn French people think or The Vicar of Dibley (one of my all time favourite tv series - I love it that much I have the complete works of the show), French and Saunders, Jam in Jerusalem, and many more.

 
Dawn is the ultimate in fabolous. An amazing lady and one of my idols!

 
Two of my favourite Dawn quotes:

  • I am not, I repeat, NOT a lesbian - even though I'd like to be one when I grow up.
  • I keep my own personality in a cupboard under the stairs at home so that no one else can see it or nick it.
I read Dawn's biography last year and i was captivated by her. Dear Fatty is an amazing insight. I liked learning about her and her family and their past. I loved her stories and thought she had recalled some warm and tender moments with her dad that, lets be frank, made me wheep like a little girl. God bless Dawn French and may she carry on for many, many years!
 
Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment