Thursday 24 June 2010

Baby Boom!

I realise I havent blogged propperly for a while so here it is. I dont really have much to blog about. My lifes been pretty boring... Over the last few weeks I've been recovering for a bad back and hip. Short story cut even shorter is that I did it carrying heavy boxes up and down stairs for a day and my back gave way. So other than that I havent been up to much. I tried that online shopping thing though. You know grocerie shopping. Quite good I must admit.

So future news.. the number of god children i have will be going up by two before this year is out. My bestfriend Kylie is having her second baby, due on the 31st December, (ok I know it might arrive after new years but heres fingers crossed). And my sister Adele is having her second baby too. Shes due on the 23rd of December. Congrats Kaz, Del n Craig. Alot of people seem to be pregnant at the moment, I know of at least 10 people who are. Must be something in the water? Note to self: Dont drink the water.

Anyway, thats all I've really got to say! Nothing much else has been happening! Pretty boring life when your injured! So, that leaves me to say that if you to are "expecting" then congratulations. If your trying then good luck. If kids arent your thing right on! Heehee! Take care!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment