Thursday 31 December 2009

The Fabolous Linda Green

I wanted to blog about this book, 10 Reasons Not To Fall In Love by Linda Green, purely because i found it to one of the best books i have ever read. Its funny and believable. I loved the characters. The Dan character.. oh my goodness... dreeaaammyy! Linda Green is a litery genius. I cant wait to read her other book, I Did A Bad Thing. I'd recomend 10 Reasons to anyone and everyone. If you havent read it then you can down load the first chapter of her book on her website. Which is: www.linda-green.com.

The book is dark and true. I could identify with the main character "Jo". With her dealing with her ex which, as she returns to work after maternity leave is her new boss. In the book Jo deals with trust issues when it comes to men. Something i could relate to. Of course no road to love is straigh forward. The mistakes, misunderstandings and accusations are enough to end any relationship. The twist in the story keep you gripped. I was unable to put this book down. Seriously... if you havent read the book give it a go, you wont be disapointed!!

Linda Green - 10 Reasons Not To Fall In Love!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment