Thursday 5 August 2010

My Nephew Nate F L B

My nephew loves to dress up. His favourites inclued Bob the builder, a monkey, a DR, and a pirate! I shall put a picture of Nate as monkey up! He went to the zoo. He told tall tales of the animals. Then he laughed and said "monkeys were scary!". So cute!



My nephew is two years old, three in January. Hes such a funny little boy. Last saturday his dad (Craig) and his mum (my sister Adele) got married. For the photos he had to stand on the steps infront of Craig and Adele. Craigs mum gave Nate some confetti. He opened the box and began throwing it in the air then turned the box upside down and emptied it on the steps in front of himself. He then looked round and said, "Oh dear! Who made all this mess!". To the amusement of everyone stood watching the photos being taken!

Even thought Nate is only two he has good manners. Always says please and thankyou. He even says thankyou very much! I was talking to my mum the other day and I miss heard her, so I said, "What?". Natey quick as a flash told me, "No Aunty Anne, Its not what its pardon!". LOL being taught manners by a two year old!

Natey cant pronounce L's. So my name automatically becomes aunty weanne! Nate stayed over a few weeks ago and I had a pink nighty on. I went in to let him out of his cot and he said to me; "Aunty Ann! You wook wuvly!" Which just made me giggle! Anyway I just thought I would share that with you all! Love you Loads Ferg face! Aka Natey B!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment