Friday 14 January 2011

Twilight Addict...

Yes, you read the title right!! I started readingTwilight yesterday after putting off starting the books for a while. Not because I didnt want to read them, on the contary I was scared that they might not live up to the hype that sorounded them! Well, I needant have bothered worrying. I love it! Seriously, I picked it up yesterday around 7pm, put it down at 3am, and then picked it up around lunch time finished it at tea time.... yes hooked is the word! Any way half way through book two... New Moon. And im so sorry dear reader, (If you hung in this long), but I am about to desert my post and return to the wonderful world of vampires and werewolves.... or so i'm told! hehe! Anyway Good Night, And Peace be with you!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment