Monday 6 December 2010

Snow Joke

Yes, I'm blogging about the bloody snow! I live in Derbyshire, the capital of s**t weather. We had snow for 3 days running. Almost continually. In most places in the UK the snow has almost disapeared. But where I live it's still knee high. I like the snow. As long as it's only around for a few days. And I'm in doors. And I have no where I need to go. Unfortunatly the town I live in has only just started to run normally again.

Message to Snow: Go away now please and dont come back until boxing day. Thank you very muchly!

Anyway on a different but related note; the best thing about this weather is seeing people fall on their butts! I remember a few years ago I was with a few friends and one of them was showing off on the ice and boasting about how easy it was. Then she slipped and ended up doing the splits & split her trousers! I couldnt stop smiling all day!

By the way do you think they call it 'Doing the splits' because the person to bring it to the publics attention split their trousers while doing it? (I'm speculating as to if thats what happened!)

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment