Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Voice UK

Have you all been watching the voice?? I think its a step up from X factor! I love the judges! Jessie J, Danny O'D, Will.i.am, and of course the legendary Tom Jones! But of the contestants of the voice? Well this Sat will be Tom and Wills second week of live finals! So who are your favourites to win?

For me, I have favourites for each team, and for me, it stands like thus:

Team Tom: Ruth Brown
Team Danny: Max Milner
Time Will: Jaz Ellington
Team Jessie: Vince Kidd

And the overall winner that I will be backing....... can you guess???

Yessss... Vince Kidd!!!

I loved his voice from the first moment he opened his mouth in the blind audition! So, my prediction is Vince.... although I wouldnt be supprised for Jaz winning either!

Vince Kidds Blind audtion (Like a virgin)




An alternative of this version of Vince Kidd singing Like a Virgin




And of course Vince Kidds very own Sick Love!



Hes shinning so bright theres no question this guy is going to have a very bright future!

Leanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment